Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy 2009

Happy new year to all of you, I hope that you will have a year filled with peace, happiness and good health. I just returned last night from sunny California, where Benno and I spend 2 weeks at our farm in Nipomo, sharing time with our employees for the holiday season. I met some great people there who share the same believes I do. I think that I will teach some workshops in CA, to share my knowledge. We have a 5 bedroom house at the farm in Nipomo, that we want to furnace for our own use, so that Benno and our son Ben don't have to go in a hotel. It will be easy to create a space where I can have a workshop and do some treatments.
As most of you know, I have sold my Woodland clinic last summer. I have had a cabin build that serves as my new clinic. The cabin is behind our house in the back yard and across the House of Balance, come visit me if you can. The name of my new clinic is "The Healing Connection", call me at 360-225-4948. I still do essential oils, hot stones, crystals, tuning forks, guided meditations and more, but not as much acupuncture anymore. My focus is on herbal medicine especially for cancer patients, or difficult diseases. I use herbal medicine in the form of pills. capsules, tea's, powders, tincture and essential oils in capsules. I am also writing a book for cancer patients, how to deal with cancer with a body, mind and spirit focus. Included in the book is a CD with guided meditations that will take the patient on a journey to guide the chemo to the places where needed only, and protect all other cells in the body. An other part of the CD will focus on strenghtening the immune system.
Last fall I discovered that I want to pursue teaching workshops and share my knowledge about
healing. I am still in the process of re-inventing myself and I know that my next journey will be revealed to me shortly. I already have some workshops coming up in the next 3 months, about the use of essential oils and hot stones. Later this year I will do a workshop in spring, planting herbs and in the early fall a workshop making medicine from the herbs grown.
I feel that it is important that we go back to basis. With the economy as it is, we will benefit from having more knowledge about our health and the prevention of diseases. If you look at our elders, there are many who spend way too much money on medication that is not needed. Many are held hostage in our current health care system and I think it is a shame. So, the more we know about our body and how to care for it, the better it is.
My last post was in October, but somehow it was lost. In that post I shared a group email address, so that all can place a post on this blog. The group email is HOB7@googlegroups.com , please try it or maybe some of you can help me to get it all connected.
Next HOB meeting is Monday Jan. 19, at 7pm, email klazinaacuherbs@aol.com
love and light Klazina

No comments: