Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My new book

Dear Friends

It has been a long time since I have placed a new post, a lot has happened since then. It is august now and I just got back from Sun River. Early in July I went on a cruise with Hay House and had signed up for the writers workshop. Nothing could have prepared me for what happened on Monday morning 2 days into the trip. As most of you know, I have been writing for about 2 years now on a book about healing. I was struggling a little bit with the contents of the book and always felt it was a practice book for me, but that there was another book within me that was waiting to be revealed. Guess what, that Monday morning in the shower, the spirit of my Grandma came in and directed this entire book to me and continued to inspire me the whole week. She was telling me that it is time to heal 7 generations of cellular trauma stored in our memory cells, not only for our lineage but for all woman who lived past, present and future. She gave me 7 stories of 7 woman and each story is related to one of the 7 chakra's located in the body. With the coming of the shift, we need to be able to adjust to the new energy that will be here, and this book will help us to release old negative patterns stored in our DNA. The next step for this book is to write a proposal and send it into Hay House by November 1. Every proposal will be read and there is going to be 1 winner who will get a book deal with Hay House to have their book published. Wouldn't it be great to win a price like that. If I don't win the book deal, I will self-publish my book. Anyway it will be an exciting journey and I like the fact that I have a deadline to work with. Please keep my book in your prayers and send me some positive energy. Love Klazina

1 comment:

Jodi and Co. said...

We are so excited to read your book. It is such a great concept, and what a great source of inspiration. We are sending our love and our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Love,

The Arizona Dobbe's