Greetings from Woodland
This summer is going way to fast, before long we move into the fall with it's crisp cool evenings, but before fall arrives we will soak up as much sunshine and fun as we can. As most of you know, I have sold the clinic and work on a new beginning for my next journey of healing. Like with most new beginnings, I have experienced a lot of growing pains lately that force me to look at my lessons. The biggest lesson I am facing is that of patience, and it doesn't look or feel pretty. Basically I have none and at the moment I am my own worst enemy. The building that I am using for my new business (the Healing Connection) is still not finished. When I got back from my vacation to Alaska, I had hoped that with my return the building was done, but while I was gone they discovered that the roof was not supported enough, so it need fixing with support of more beams to hold it in place. What I have learned so far of my patience lesson is that I can do my work anywhere and have no excuse to complain about it. Despite my situation, I feel fortunate for being where I am today and learn when I allow myself to listen to spirit, I will receive what ever I need at the moment. Last weekend I went to the Willamette writers conference in Portland and learned a lot about promoting myself and my book (I have cancer now what). I am looking into creating a new website for my book, that will hopefully be finished before the end of the year. Included in the book is a CD with meditations for cancer patients. One part on the CD will be to guide a patient who receives chemo, to visualize the chemo to go to only the places where it's needed and protect the other cells of the body. Another meditation will be dedicated to strenghten the immune system. I'm looking forward to create this project and hope the book can help many people to heal on all levels of their being. The next house of balance meeting will be on the 18th of august. I will send all of you an email. Know how fortunate we all are, having our health and people we love and love us back, with that wealth we can create anything we want, what more can we ask for. I hope to see all of you soon. love & light Klazina
Friday, August 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment