Thursday, May 22, 2008
May 19 meeting
Tonight we talked about Lemuria, Atlantis, Crystal skull and more. I realize that the same topics come up all the time, and we must realize that each time we are moving into a deeper layer than before. Ten days ago, Benno and I went to Canon beach and I had an amazing experience at the haystack rock. When we arrived at the beach, the water was very low tide which exposed the opening at the south side of the rock. We were able to walk next to the opening and I noticed that around it were large pillars of rock formation standing in a formation that looked like they were protecting the opening. Then I noticed each one of these protectors had a picture of a cat face on them. Some looked like lions, others like lynx or other cats. I felled that I was energetically transported into the haystack rock opening and was guided by a being who both protected and guided me. I then received the message that the haystack rock carried an energetic pyramid inside with the point reaching up, plus one that was inverted and pointed down into the earth. I understood that one doesn't have to go to Egypt to see the pyramids and experience the sacred energy, but that all hills and mountains have this same energetic formation stored in them. Then I learned that the human body also carries these two pyramids within, and that we will soon learn more about the sacredness of our body temple. When I noticed the cat faces, I showed my husband Benno and to my surprise he could see them too. Next we walked from the beach into the town of Canon Beach and walked into a Jewelry store when something got my eye. Hanging on the wall was a beautiful pendant, a silver plate with in the middle the face of a cat that was carved out of mammoth bone ten thousand years old. Above the cat was a oval amber that looked like a cats eye (the eye of Horus). Above the eye is a pyramid of black onyx pointing up. Below the carved cat is an pyramid pointing down of black onyx with a picture of the earth in amber. On either side of these symbols are 11 silver dots. (eleven is my sacred number). This pendant is made in Bali by Tabra Tunoa, an internationally known artist. I feel that this pendent was especially designed for me and that my magical experience was no accident. Since that experience I have travelled into the pyramid energetically and met amazing beings there. What we also talked about this gathering was the crystal skull and I shared what I know about it, that it was shaped by the Atlantians to remember there female companion the Lemurians who were more spiritual than them. There is much more about the skull but that has to wait for another time. After the destruction of Atlantis, Thoth the Atlantian brought the sacred knowledge to the pyramid in Egypt, and placed it in the kings chamber. Only sacred beings like him could energetically enter the pyramids through the entrance at the Spinx, which is the cat in my story. So we have come full cycle with on of the many layers of our journey. You are all welcome to place a comment on my block and share your own experiences. Love and Light Klazina
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment