Friday, March 7, 2008

My Book

Hello everybody, it has been a while since my last post, but life has been very busy. In Feb. the new construction of my cabin was started, and hopefully it will be done in May. In this cabin I will start my new business named "The Healing Connection", and I will be in there full time in July. I have found a wonderful Acupuncturist to take over my clinic and her name is Gretchen. She is already working at the clinic and at the end of the month we will have an open house, so you can meat her. Hopefully you will meet her before that date, because she is planning to be at the House of Balance meeting this Monday the 10th of March. As you have noticed, I did not have a gathering in Feb. because of lack of time. I had grand kids for 10 days and at the end of the month I went with my friend Pat Nelson to the Whidbey Island Writers Conference. We had a great time and met many wonderful people, and made some good connections so we are one step closer to publishing our books. The title of my book is "I Have Cancer, Now What?" and will be a self-help for people to incorporate holistic healing. Included in the book is a CD with meditations and visualizations for patients to use when they receive chemo or radiation, and to be able to connect with their body, mind and spirit. I hope you are all well and that I will see you this Monday night at 7PM. PS, please place some comments on my blog, I will appreciate it. Love Klazina

2 comments:

Klazina Dobbe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jodi and Co. said...

Hi Klazina,
I have just got working on my blog and linked you to mine. I love to read your posts. I am happy for your new building and business. What a special person you are! Sending my love.