Friday, January 18, 2008

Jan.14 gathering update

The focus of this meeting was to let go of the old and start a new. I sat down with my grand kids prior to the Christmas celebration, and told them that each one of them had Magic. They all tell a story in the way they express themselves. One tells a story with art, another with dance,or writing or sports. It does not matter how we express ourselves, we all have a story to tell and those stories carrie the message of Magic. As adults we have many stories, and some of them have lost their Magic and are ready to be released. Many people have New Year resolutions. I suggest that we focus on a New Life resolution. In order to start over and create a new balance in our life's, we have to sort out our life and look at what has worked in the past and what has not. Honor the lessons you have learned, and don't dwell on the negative parts of what you have learned, but the positive experience that has changed your life for the better. Remember who you are and how the past has shaped you into the person you are at the present and focus on the future with purity of thoughts and consciences. Times are changing fast, and life as we know it will cease to exist. The predictions of 2012 are that we are at the end of an era. Don't let that scare you, I think that it will be the end of the times we are used to and that better times will come of a new energetic and a new thought process. Our bodies electro-magnetic fields are changing, so is our DNA. We are just now learning how we can use our thoughts and bring balance on all levels of our being. Be part of this wonderful evolution, You are important, where ever you are in the world you share your essence with others. With just a smile or a a kind word, you can change a persons life. The more people are in tune and bring awareness, the better this world will be. That's how power full you are by being positive. I wish you love and hope you let your light shine.

2 comments:

Jodi and Co. said...

I love your blog. I enjoy reading it frequently!

Klazina Dobbe said...

yes the comment box is working, I hope more people will be able to comment